Shipping and Delivery
PST will ship your order to anywhere in Australia or Internationally.
Our warehouse usually stocks most common items for Australian customers.
- For items in stock in our Melbourne warehouse, our dispatch team will endeavour to process and ship your order the same day provided it is received and paid for before 2.00 PM (AEST or AEDT) Monday to Friday.
- Items that are out of stock in Melbourne at the time of ordering, your order will be processed within 2 business days from confirmation of payment. Delivery will usually be 3 to 4 weeks.
- You will be advised if any delays are expected
- Please check order status by telephoning 1300 662 720 during business hours, Monday to Friday
- PST uses TNT overnight courier service for reliable and safe delivery of your devices, unless otherwise requested. Once your order is processed, you will receive an email with your tracking information and details of your order. You can track your items via TNT website
- Alternatively, your order can be shipped via Australia Post overnight express service to most Metropolitan areas if so requested. Please check if your post code is included in this service.
- Delivery to country areas may take longer
- If for some reason there is a delay or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you as soon as possible with a solution
- Please note: PST makes every effort to ensure that the information on our website is accurate. However, we cannot be held responsible for any error or omission that is beyond our control. We also cannot offer compensation to customers for any system errors that are beyond our control.