The RFOT is the industry standard for meat processors. This wireless meat temperature data logger provides users with real-time monitoring and is available with the following probe types:
• RFOT-FR: 1.75 in. (45 mm) fast response probe (for smaller meat products)
• RFOT-4-TD: 4.0 in. (102 mm) transitional diameter probe (for smaller meat products)
• RFOT-4: 4.0 in. (102 mm) probe
• RFOT-7: 7.0 in. (177 mm) probe
• RFOT-12: 12.0 in. (304 mm) probe
The RFOT is perfectly suited for smokehouses, ovens and other cooking processes up to 100 °C (212 °F), as well as refrigerators and freezers down to -20 °C (-4 °F). It is completely splash-resistant and can withstand wash down cycles.
The RFOT is compatible with the latest MadgeTech 4 Software making starting, stopping, and downloading simple and easy. The software features user-programmable critical control points, called “cooling flags” to assist in compliance with USDA Appendix B. Graphical, tabular, and summary data is provided for analysis and can be viewed as customizable engineering units.
The RFOT is also MadgeTech Cloud Services ready, providing users the ability to monitor real-time data remotely on any internet enabled device, from anywhere in the world.
Note: RFC wireless interface required.